Covid-19 Hotspot dispersion report analysis: Pulling the data
In order to complete Step 1 you will need to do the following:
Step 1- pull new data report
- Log-in to UberMedia Vista and navigate to the Data Explorer tool.
- In the top bar click on “Create New”
4. This will take you to the flow to request a data pull for your study location.
Step 2- Set the parameters
5. Job name- Add a descriptive job name. We have been using this format- Covid_Italy_HD_2020_3_18 (where Covid is the prefix, Italy- the region you are pulling the data for, HD- hotspot dispersion 2020_3_18- the end date of the report)
6. Set Timeframe- you are able to select any timeframe you want by either clicking on existing options or by manually setting the start/end date of the report
7. Choose Location
8. Make sure you select the Draw Polygon option
9. You will be able to draw the location you are running the report for
10. On the next page select the “Pathing Report” option.
11. For the time period select the desired before and after timeframes for visiting the selected polygon.
12. It is recommended to choose ‘hours’ option from the dropdown
13. You can always select the Before time to 0
14. For the After time in the example above we selected a 2-week timeframe (calculation is the following 14 days *24 hrs= 336 hours)
15. If you are looking to generate an ESRI compatible report, make sure to turn on the toggle ON before you submit the request
Step 3- Submit the job.
It will be emailed to you when ready, or you can download it from the dashboard. Note it will expire after 7 days from the created date.
UberMedia copyright notice and disclaimer: No reproduction or use is permitted without UberMedia’s express written consent.